Heart disease and Diabetes are diseases of inflammation, that often begin far before cholesterol, blood pressure and blood sugar instability. Find
your TRUE risk for these diseases. Our clinic provides screening for many Cardiovascular Health concerns:
THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS:
- CIMT testing- assess cardiovascular age
- Nutritional Evaluation- Micronutrient deficiencies and CV health
- Functional Medicine Evaluation
- Genetic markers and role in CV health
Cardiovascular risk factors
There are many risk factors associated with coronary heart disease and stroke. Some risk factors such as family history, ethnicity and age, cannot be changed. Other risk factors that can be treated or changed include tobacco exposure, high blood pressure ( hypertension), high cholesterol, obesity, physical inactivity, diabetes, unhealthy diets, and harmful use of alcohol. Use the links provided below as resources for Cardiovascular Health. Additional information can be found through the World Heart Federation.
We can help with the prevention of the above conditions and the anti-aging process by providing the following:
- Supplements - with the right amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Nutrition & Meal Planning - Nutrition is key to optimal wellness. Proper nutrition and good health should not be separated.
- Prevention, Anti-Aging, and Wellness -
Go beyond cholesterol, blood pressure, mammograms, and learn more about your true health risk.
- Wellness - Integrative Assessments & Treatments, wellness enhancements, lifestyle transformations, are all areas we can help.
- Integrative Testing - Learn your genetic risk by having gene testing performed and learn about your family history.
The benefits of maintaining a healthy weight go far beyond improved energy and smaller clothing sizes. By losing weight or maintaining a healthy weight, you are also likely to enjoy these quality-of-life factors too. CLICK HERE to calculate your Body Mass Index. Call our office at 806-795-1393 or Request An Appt. for a Cardiovascular Health Screening.